CDNN Fall 2012 Catalog Offers Many Good Deals
CDNN Investments has just released its new Fall 2012 Catalog (issue 2012-4). As usual, the Catalog contains impressive deals on handguns, rifles, shotguns, scopes, magazines, gun parts, and shooting accessories. CDNN acquires, at low prices, overstock and discontinued items from major manufacturers such as HK, Ruger, Sig-Sauer, and Smith & Wesson. CDNN then can sell this merchandise for well below typical retail prices. You can either view the CDNN Fall 2012 Catalog online or download a PDF version to your hard drive.
Among the very attractive deals in the latest CDNN Catalog are:
- Howa 1500 Varmint Hunter in .204 Ruger, .223 Rem, or 22-250, just $389.99
- Smith & Wesson iBolt Hunting Rifle in .30-06, just $349.99
- Walther SP22 .22LR Target Pistol (6″ bbl) just $219.99
- Sig SP2022 for just $389.99 (originally $613.00)
Bifocal Rx Shooting Glasses for Just $6.99
We saw something pretty interesting in this Fall Catalog — Prescription BiFocal Shooting Glasses for just $6.99. These Radians bifocals would be great for shooters who don’t want to spend $100.00 or more for prescription bifocal safety glasses. The magnification diopter is molded directly into the ANSI Z87.1-standard polycarbonate lens. Prescription ratings offered are 1.0X, 1.5X, 2.0X, 2.5X, 3.0X These shooting glasses can also be used when working with tools in the shop. The magnification would be handy when working with small parts. CDNN offers a wide selection of name-brand, non-magnifying protective eyewear as well.
- 2012 CDNN Summer Catalog Released — Some Great Deals
- NEW CDNN Spring Catalog Available for Download
- New CDNN Fall Catalog Available
- Rifle and Barreled Action Bargains at CDNN
- More Deals from CDNN Investments’ New Online Catalog