Pizza Box Targets from Tennessee — A Clever Idea
In Tennessee, when you order a take-out pizza, you get a cardboard shooting target at no extra charge. Nashville, Tennessee-based Hunt Brothers Pizza has come up with a clever idea to promote pizza consumption among the hunting and shooting fraternity. They’ve put targets on the boxes — what a cool idea.
Hunt Brothers offers cardboard pizza boxes with five red and black bullseyes printed on the back. Now your used empty pizza boxes can do more than just take up space in the trash can. This is a pretty smart idea we think — it’s a great example of clever “dual-use” packaging. Hopefully pizza parlors in other locations nationwide will follow suit someday….
Give credit to The Firearm Blog for finding this story and publishing it first.
- Savage Range Day in Texas with Dustin Ellermann
- SHOT Show Report: New Lapua Brass Containers Transform into 50-Round Ammo Boxes
- New Ammo from Creedmoor Sports — Box Design Contest
- CCI Free Varminters' T-Shirt Offer
- What’s on Your Christmas Wish List?