Lapua Brass Shipping Boxes Do Double-Duty As Ammo Caddies
Since 2010, Lapua has shipped its quality cartridge brass in sturdy blue plastic boxes. Here’s a handy tip for you — don’t toss the plastic boxes when you load up your brass! These are double-duty containers. If you’ve only recently purchased “Blue Box” Lapua brass for the first time, you may not realize that the boxes are designed to serve as 50-round carriers for your loaded ammo (and fired cases).
Snapped in place under the box lid is a rectangular plastic grid that fits in the bottom of the box. Pop the grid loose and slide it into the box with the smooth side facing up. Side supports molded into the lower section hold the grid in place.
Voilà, instant Ammo Box! Each grid contains holes for fifty (50) loaded rounds or empty cases. The convertible plastic container/ammo box is a great idea that Lapua executed very nicely. Now you have even more motivation to purchase your cartridge brass from Lapua.
- SHOT Show Report: New Lapua Brass Containers Transform into 50-Round Ammo Boxes
- Ideal 50-Round Ammo Case for PPC and BR-type Cartridges
- New Lapua 22-250 Brass is Ultra-Consistent in Weight
- J & J Ammo Boxes for BR and PPC Cartridges
- BR/PPC Ammo Carriers Hold Cartridges Securely