Amazing 1K Video: 10 Shots in 4.554″ at 1000 Yards (100-6X)
How well can the little 6mm Dasher perform at 1000 yards when the conditions are good, and the shooter is riding a hot streak? Well here’s a shot-by-shot record of Scott Nix’s 4.554″ ten-shot group shot at Missoula, Montana at the Northwest 1000-yard Championship a couple years back. All ten shots were centered for a 100-6X score. That’s about as good as it gets. If Scott had stopped after five shots his group would have been well under three inches.
Video Demonstrates Amazing 1000-Yard Accuracy
Watch the video. You can see the group form up, shot by shot. It’s pretty amazing. Scott’s first shot (at the 45-second mark of the video) was right in the X-Ring, and four of Scott’s first five shots were Xs. That’s drilling them! This video was recorded from the pits at the 1000-yard line, during record fire.
- Two LG Benchrest World Records in One Day for Scott Weber
- Frank Weber Sets New LG 1000-Yard Score Record with Dasher
- Amazing! Wagner Shoots 0.349″ (50-2X) Group at 600 Yards
- Matt Dienes Wins World Open — Big 30s Prevail
- Top 1K Shooters at Williamsport this Weekend