Kimber Rimfire Target m1911-Style .22 LR Pistols
While viewing Panteo’s Training with a 22 DVD, we noticed a sweet-looking, silver-tone m1911-style rimfire pistol in the hands of host Michael Bane. At first, we thought this might be a new stainless version of Sig Sauer’s popular 1911-22. But, in actuality, Bane was shooting a Kimber Rimfire Target pistol. Michael’s aluminum-framed Kimber performed great in rapid-fire drills.
Kimber’s line-up of rimfire pistols includes matte black and silver-tone Rimfire Target models ($871 MSRP), plus a deluxe, two-tone Rimfire Super model ($1220 MSRP) with Rosewood grips, front strap checkering, and KimPro II finish. The rather pricey Rimfire Super model is guaranteed to put five shots in 1.5″ or less at 25 yards. Both standard and deluxe models feature aluminum frame and slide, steel barrel, and adjustable match-type sights.
Watch Slow-Motion Video of Kimber Rimfire Target (Black Version)
- Yes, Honey, I Need Another Pistol… (A .22 LR 1911)
- New ‘Training with a 22′ DVD from Panteo Productions
- Industry News: New Guns from Colt, Sig Sauer
- Bane Reports on Freedom Group IPO and Bushmaster ACR
- Supreme Court Case + Gun News on DownRange TV Podcast