Win a $12,000 Rifle System — Raffle Benefits USMC Families
The U.S. Marine Corps Scout/Sniper Association (USMC SSA) assists active-duty Marine Corps Scout Snipers and their families and the organization provides educational assistance to surviving dependents of the Marine snipers lost in combat. To further these ends, the USMC SSA is having a raffle with a prize package worth $12,000.00+. The main element of the prize is a .308 Win Surgeon Rifle in an Accuracy International AX AICSM40 Chassis.
For just $10.00 you can purchase a chance at winning this prize, a rifle and accessory package valued at over $12,000.00. You can purchase tickets online via a secure page on the U.S. Tactical Supply website. The Raffle drawing will be held March 17, 2014 (3/17/2014). That’s not far off, so act soon if you want to help this worthy cause.
Raffle Prize Includes:
1. Surgeon Rifles – 591 Action SN#1775, with 24″ Krieger Barrel MTU Contour 1:10″ twist, 5R rifling, and Jewell Trigger set at 2.75 pounds.
2. U.S. Optics – LR-17 Mil 3.2-17xT Scope.
3. Accuracy International – AX AICSM40 Chassis.
4. Accuracy 1st Developmental Group – Applied Ballistics 4500NV Kestrel.
5. Badger Ordnance – 30mm MAX-50 Ultra High Scope rings, (3) 10 rd mags, (3) 5 rd mags.
6. SKB Cases – Custom hard case for rifle and accessories.
7. CorBon Ammunition – 200 rounds of 175 grain performance match ammunition.
8. TAB Gear – RAS USMC Precision Rifle Sling, rear bag and dope card.
9. U.S. Tactical Supply – One-Shot Package (data book kit) and HOG Saddle.
10. Bushnell – Tactical tripod with swivel head (same model issued to USMC Scout Snipers).
NOTE: Raffle is for U.S. Residents Only. Prize cannot ship outside the United States.
Charity Raffle FAQ
Q: Will there be runner-up prizes?
A: No, there will be one winner only. That one person will win ALL the items listed above.
Q: Where do I buy the raffle tickets? Can I buy more than one?
A: Go to the USMC SSA Raffle Page, and select “USTS USMC 8541 TKT” for your shopping cart. Use the “Quantity” field to set the number of tickets you buy — one or more than one.
Q: Is this legit? How do I know the funds will go to a good cause?
A. The U.S. Marine Corps Scout/Sniper Assn. is a non-profit, tax-exempt fraternal veterans association covered under IRS Ruling 501(C)(19). This is a legitimate, established group that does good works.
- Video Reviews History of M40 Sniper Rifle
- New Armalite and Surgeon Rifles from Strategic Armory Corps
- McMillan Offers Limited Edition M40A1 Commemorative Rifles
- Rifle Raffle Benefits U.S. F-Class Team — NRA President Leads Effort
- Glock Donates $75K to Marine Corps Service Organizations