Texas Gunsmith Gets Patent for Adaptive Multi-Axis Rifle Stock
Sisk Rifles had been granted U.S. patent # 8,720,099 for a “Multi-Axis Adjustable Buttstock”*. Several other patents are still pending. In the meantime, gunsmith/inventor Charlie Sisk is continuing to develop more applications for his modular, adaptive stock. The complete Tactical Adaptive Rifle (STAR®) rifle stock is now available for short or long action, left or right hand Remington 700s (and clones) for $1395. Complete rifles are available for $6495, built to order. Demos for law enforcement are available on request. To learn more about this stock and other innovative Sisk products, visit Siskguns.com.
400 County Road 2340
Dayton, TX 77535
Email: charlie [at] siskguns.com
*The patent is set to issue May 13, 2014, so it may not yet appear in patent databases.
- NRA Creates Activity Authorization Card for Disabled Shooters
- FREE Issues of RIFLE and HANDLOADER Magazines
- New, Advanced Benchrest Stock from Robertson Composites
- Pyramyd Air Discounts Match Air Rifle for Disabled Shooters
- Bushnell and Leupold Settle Patent Infringement Lawsuits