MTM Fitted Rimfire Box Holds .22-Cal and .17-Cal Rounds
For centerfire ammo, you can choose from dozens of flip-top boxes, storage bins, or milsurp-style ammo cans. For rimfire ammo, there are not so many good choices. Our preferred rimfire ammo carrier is the MTM SB-200 Small-Bore Fitted Ammo Box. This flip-top plastic box holds 100 rimfire rounds in 10×5 black grids on the left and right. In the center is a storage area that will hold another 100 rounds in factory boxes. MTM’s SB-200 box was recently re-designed so it will now hold 17 HMR rounds, as well as 17 Mach 2, 22 short, 22 Win Mag Rimfire, and of course 22 Long Rifle (.22LR)
MTM Case-Gard 200 Round Smallbore Box
If you don’t have one of these boxes yet, we recommend you order one or two. They cost less than $15.00 and are available in Blue or “Rust” (a brick color).
Bottom image courtesy Mountain High Trading Company eBay store.
- Grafs.com Has SK-Brand .22 LR Rimfire Ammo Available
- BR/PPC Ammo Carriers Hold Cartridges Securely
- Handy Charts Identify Correct Ammo Boxes for your Cartridge
- J & J Ammo Boxes for BR and PPC Cartridges
- AR-Friendly Tactical Range Box from MTM-CaseGard