Shiloh Sharps at SHOT Show — Blast from the Past
With all the blacktical rifles and tacticool camo gear on display at SHOT Show, it was nice to see some old style craftsmanship — hand-built rifles with colored case-hardened receivers, fine engraving, and beautiful wood. We found just that at the Shiloh Sharps booth. The heritage style of the Shiloh Sharps rifles harkens back to another era, when the West was still wild, and gifted smiths crafted rifles with pride, skill, and true artistry.
The cartridges shown in the photo (left to right above rifle) are: 45-110, 50-100, 45-90, and 40-70.
This video shows how Shiloh Sharps crafts its rifles, from “Foundry to Finish”:
- Sharps Rifle Featured on Shooting USA Tonight
- Links to Gun Give-Away Contests on the Web
- New History of the Gun TV Series Features Factory Tours
- Complete 6.5×47 Benchrest Rifle Build — Start to Finish on Video
- AR and Service Rifle Smiths — Sinclair's Recommendations