Powder Valley Receives Seven (7) Tons of Berry’s Mfg. Bullets
Reloading components are in short supply right now — bullets, brass, powder, primers — you name it. But here’s some good news. Powder Valley Inc. (PVI) has received a huge shipment of Berry’s Mfg. plated bullets. PVI’s president Bryan Richardson said his company now has seven (7) tons of Berry’s bullets in stock, mostly copper-plated pistol bullets. PVI now has Berry’s bullets in all the popular pistol calibers, including: .32 (0.312), .380 (0.356), 9mm, .38/357, .40/10mm, .44 (0.429), and .45 (0.452). PVI also has some Berry’s rifle bullets in stock for: .30 carbine, 7.62×39, and 45-70.
- Handy 12-Piece Jag Kit on Sale at MidwayUSA
- Tipton Multi-Jag Kits on Sale
- ARES Color-Coated Cast Bullets from Slovakia
- Attention Shoppers — Get Your Primers Now…
- Bullets.com — New Shooting Supplies and Accessories Webstore