Watch the 2013 NCAA Rifle Championships Live Online
Report by Kyle Jillson for NRABlog.com
This year you can catch all the action at the 2013 NCAA Rifle Championships in real time thanks to a live stream from the match venue in Columbus, Ohio. Just hop on over to the NCAA Live website and dive right in. (The NCAA also provides live streaming coverage of other winter championship events.) The individual finals are set to stream live at 4:30 pm Eastern time.
Relay #3 is underway now (as this story is released) and the finals begin at 4:30 PM Eastern. In Relay #1, Alaska-Fairbanks’ Ryan Anderson took the lead with a 586-35X. After shooting a perfect 200 from prone, Anderson faltered slightly while standing and shot a 191, dropping nine. In kneeling, the final leg, he warded off the other shooters in his relay with a 195 to stay at the top.
Photos courtesy NRA Media Relations, some rights reserved.
- Univ. of Nebraska Co-Ed Wins NCAA Smallbore Championship
- Ryan Anderson Wins NJOSC Smallbore 3-P and Prone Titles
- Girls Beat Boys as TCU Wins NCAA Rifle Championship
- West Virginia Wins Third Straight NCAA Rifle Championship
- Kentucky Wildcats Win NCAA Smallbore Rifle Championship