November 26th, 2014
Black Friday is just around the corner. That means big holiday season promotions are about to kick off. Many vendors will be offering significant savings, and/or free shipping on firearms accessories, gun stocks, reloading gear, bullets and more. Here are some of the upcoming Black Friday offerings we’ve found. Warm up your credit cards and get ready for some very cool deals.
Graf & Sons — Free Lapua T-Shirt with Lapua Brass, Bullets, or Centerfire Ammo.
Midsouth Shooters Supply — Big Discounts — Prices Announced 11/27/2014 at 10:00 PM CT.
EuroOptic.com — Big Savings on Nightforce, Leica, Vortex, Steiner and other Major Brands.
NOSLER — FREE Shipping and FREE Nosler Hat at Shop.Nosler.com
Share the post "Hot Black Friday Deals for Shooters"
November 20th, 2014
Nightforce makes great scopes — just ask the man who owns one. And Vortex offers scopes that offer exceptional “bang for the buck”. Here’s your chance to get a Nightforce NXS, or Vortex Viper PST scope at very low “close-out” prices from Bullets.com. The folks at Bullets.com tell us: “We are selling these at deals that are so low your viewers won’t be able to pass them up. We want this stock gone before the end of the year and have slashed prices to move it.” Here is a partial sample of the items on sale. NOTE: CLICK HERE to see the complete list of sale items, which include other lower-magnification Nightforce NXS scopes, as well as Vortex spotting scopes. Supplies are limited at these close-out prices.
|Nightforce Scopes ON SALE (Partial sample)
Vortex Scopes ON SALE (Partial Sample)
Online Shopping Tips
Before placing your order with Bullets.com, be sure you are 100% certain about the model you are ordering. Some scopes with the same magnification range come with a choice of either 50mm objective or 56mm objective. Likewise, there are various reticles offered for each basic model, and Nightforce offers 1/4 MOA clicks on some scopes, with 1/8 MOA clicks on others.
Share the post "Big Discounts on Nightforce and Vortex Optics at Bullets.com"
August 18th, 2014
Have you considered becoming an NRA Life Member, but couldn’t swing the substantial $1000.00 cost? Well, right now you can get an NRA Life Membership for half price.
Now through August 20, 2014 the NRAstore is offering life memberships for just $495.00. Think about that — for the next three days (through August 20th) you can save $505.00 on an NRA Life Membership, making this more affordable than ever.
Remember, the clock is ticking! This $495.00 NRA LIfe Membership Offer is only good through Wednesday, August 20th, so don’t hesitate if you are interested — you snooze, you loose.
Big Savings on 1-Year, 3-Year, or 5-Year Memberships Too
If you are not ready to become an NRA Life Member, you can also get a significant discount on 1-Year, 3-Year, or 5-Year NRA memberships. You can save $10 on a one-year membership, save $15 on a three-year membership, or save $35.00 on a five-year membership. NOTE: This offer runs through 8/20/2014. CLICK HERE for 1-Year, 3-Year, and 5-Year Membership Sale.
Share the post "NRA Life Memberships On Sale for $495 through August 20th"
August 14th, 2014
If you’re thinking of buying a Remington rifle, here’s a way to put forty bucks back in your pocket. Now through December 31, 2014, Remington is offering $40.00 cash back on Rem 700 SPS rifles, $40.00 cash back on Rem 783 rifles, and $35.00 cash back on Rem 700 ADL rifles. You can save even more on Remington brand shotguns. Big Green is currently offering $100.00 cash back on Versa Max (and Versa Max Sportsman) shotguns. That’s a pretty attractive offer. Click here for Rebate info.
In addition to cash back rebates on long gun purchases, Remington has a “free ammo” incentive for 1911-type handguns. Purchasers of Remington 1911 R1 pistols can receive four, 50-round boxes of Remington HTP .45 ACP ammo. (In some states, qualifying buyers will receive $100.00 cash back by mail in lieu of ammunition.)
Rebate Tip from Edlongrange. We welcome reader submissions.
Share the post "Buy a Remington and Get Cash Back or Free Ammo"
July 15th, 2014
Need Primers? Midsouth Shooters Supply (Midsouth) has a large selection of primers in stock right now. Yes Midsouth has the hard-to-find CCI BR-4 Small Rifle Benchrest primers, CCI 450s (small rifle magnum APS), Remington 6 1/2 small rifle, and Federal Large Rifle Magnum. Midsouth also has large quantities of Winchester primers. And if you need pistol or shotshell primers, Midsouth has plenty of those right now as well.
If you need an extra incentive to grab some primers, get this — for a limited time, Midsouth is offering FREE Haz-mat on Primer purchases. That’s right, Haz-Mat is FREE when you purchase five or more boxes of primers (mix and match qualifies). This offer is for ground shipping only, and regular shipping fees still apply. This offer ends July 20, 2014.
Hot Deal — FREE Haz-Mat with Purchase of Five or More Boxes of Primers.
Share the post "Midsouth Waives Haz-Mat Fees on Primers (5 Box Minimum)"
June 29th, 2014
If you need a scope for your AR-platform rifle, Nikon has you covered. With Nikon’s latest AR New Rules promotion, you can save up to $100.00 on caliber-specific AR riflescopes and mounts.
The New Rules for AR promotion offers shooters up to $100 instant savings on a wide selection of AR-dedicated riflescopes. The New Rules for AR promotion includes nearly 20 models of AR-dedicated riflescopes, including the M-308, M-223, and P-300 BLK lines. This Nikon promotion is in effect right now, and will run through August 2, 2014. To learn more about the New Rules for AR promotion, visit www.nikonpromo.com.
Share the post "Big Discounts on Nikon AR Riflescopes — Up to $100.00 Off"
June 24th, 2014
In today’s economy, saving money is a good thing. And here’s a way you can save 7.5% on anything and everything that Brownells sells. To celebrate its 75th year in business, Brownells is offering a special 7.5% discount on all products. Yes, this 7.5% savings applies to everything Brownells carries, including current sale items. To get your 7.5% savings, be sure to use Discount Code FRK during checkout while shopping at Brownells.com. This is a limited time offer.
Sale tip by EdLongrange. We welcome reader submissions.
Share the post "Save 7.5% on All Products at Brownells — Even Sale Items"
June 22nd, 2014
Stop — Don’t touch that telephone. If you were planning to purchase something from Sinclair International, now you can get FREE Shipping, thanks to a special promotion Sinclair is running in connection with the NRA National Championships. To qualify for FREE Shipping, simply visit the SinclairIntl.com website, then use a code ECY when ordering. This offer ends August 21, 2014.
To Get FREE Shipping on orders of $99.00 or more,
use Sinclair Discount Code ECY during check-out.
Share the post "Get Free Shipping at Sinclair with Orders of $99 or More"
June 3rd, 2014
Here’s a special promotion that could save you $10 – $20 or more when purchasing products from Brownells.com. To celebrate its 75th Anniversary, Brownells is offer a seventy-five cent shipping special. Now through Friday, June 6th, orders over $75.00 ship for just $0.75 (seventy-five cents). To get this special price on standard shipping, use code FB6 during the online check-out process.
This 75/75 shipping promotion ends at 11:59 pm CDT on June 6, 2014. This is valid for standard domestic shipping only, and does NOT include hazmat fees or other special handling charges.
Share the post "Brownells Offers 75¢ Shipping on Orders Over $75.00"
April 22nd, 2014
Looking for a good, solid scope for your hunting or varmint rifle, but don’t want to spend more than $400.00? Here’s your opportunity. Natchez Shooting Supplies just slashed prices on the Weaver Classic Extreme Series of rifle scopes. This is a major price cut. Scopes that previously retailed for $500 or more are now being sold for $300-$350.00. Here’s an example, the Weaver Classic Extreme 8-32x50mm is going for $499.99 on eBay but Natchez has it for $349.95. And the Weaver 4-16x50mm Classic Extreme scope is now just $299.95, also marked way down from the original $500+ price. These scopes offer 30mm maintubes, 95% light transmission, multi-coated optics, and fast-focus eyepieces.
Quantities are limited and prices are subject to change. CLICK HERE for Natchez Sale Inventory.
Sale Tip by EdLongrange. We welcome reader submissions.
Share the post "Huge Discounts on Weaver Scopes at Natchez Shooters Supplies"
March 19th, 2014
Nikon’s Rock Your Rimfire promotion is back. Now through May 11, 2014, shooters can save up to $40 on select models of Nikon’s rimfire-dedicated riflescopes. These models are all compatible with Nikon’s Spot On Custom Turrets. “Year after year our Rock Your Rimfire promotion continues to be a favorite,” said Nikon General Manager Jon Allen. “We hope shooters will take advantage of these savings with one of our rimfire-specific optics.” For more info, visit nikonpromo.com.
||Price After Savings
|6718 4×32 PROSTAFF Rimfire Nikoplex
|6725 3-9×40 PROSTAFF Rimfire BDC 150
|6734 3-9×40 AO PROSTAFF Target EFR
|8498 2-7×32 P22 Nikoplex
|8499 2-7×32 P22 BDC 150
|16313 2-7×32 P-Rimfire Nikoplex
|16314 2-7×32 P-Rimfire BDC 150
Share the post "Save Money on Nikon Rimfire Scopes"
March 18th, 2014
For many Americans, real incomes have stayed flat in recent years, while the true cost of living has risen. Accordingly, it’s important to save money whenever possible. Prices are going up, but wages aren’t following (for most of us). Here are seven ways shooters can save money on gear purchases and other shooting-related expenses.
1. Share a Ride to Matches. With gas costing close to $4.25 per gallon in many areas of the country, fuel has become a significant part of an active shooter’s hobby budget. Yet over 90% of shooters drive solo to matches, often in large, gas-guzzling trucks. If you drive 100 miles roundtrip to attend a match in a 20-mpg vehicle, you’re going to burn nearly $20.00 worth of gas total out and back. By simply sharing the ride with one fellow shooter you can cut your fuel expenditures in half.
2. Use Discount Codes to Save. It’s always smart to check for discount codes before you buy. In the Daily Bulletin, we regularly highlight important sales, and we provide discount Coupon Codes when available. These can reduce the price or lower shipping costs. For example, right now Brownells is running a Promo that offers FREE ground shipping on orders or $75.00 or more. Just use Code FAV during check-out. If you can’t find a Coupon Code for your preferred vendor, visit RetailMeNot.com and/or SlickGuns.com. Both those sites list current coupon codes, and RetailMeNot.com covers thousands of vendors.
4. Shop for “Demo” Optics. Modern high-quality optics can easily cost $1500.00 or more, often exceeding the value of the rifle on which they are mounted. However, you can often save 20-30% by purchasing demo optics. These are normally display units used at trade shows. They may have slight ringmarks, but otherwise they are “as new”, having never been carried in the field or used on a rifle that has fired live ammo. When purchasing demo scopes, you should always ask about the warranty before consummating the sale. However, most demo scopes from name-brand manufacturers come with full factory warranties. EuroOptic.com and SWFA.com are two respected vendors that offer a good selection of demo optics.
5. Train with Rimfire Rifles. The true cost of shooting a match-grade centerfire rifle, when you consider barrel wear, approaches $1.00 per round. READ Shooting Cost Article. By contrast, decent .22LR target ammo sells for under $0.19 per round (though it is, admittedly, hard to find right now). Good rimfire barrels last a long, long time, so you don’t have to be concerned about wearing out your barrel quickly. A quality rimfire barrel can retain its accuracy for 7,000 rounds or more. If you run the ballistics, a .22LR round at 100 yards can emulate the wind drift experienced by a centerfire cartridge at long range. This allows for effective cross-training with much less expensive ammo.
6. Check Out the Forum Classifieds. There are great deals to be found every day in the AccurateShooter Shooters’ Forum. The latest deals are listed on our home page. To see all the listings, browse through the Forum MarketPlace section which has four main categories:
- Guns, Actions, Stocks, & Barrels
- Tools, Dies, Rests, Reloading Components & Misc
- Scopes, Optics, Sights, Rings, Bases Etc.
- Commercial Sales by Paid Sponsors
7. Take Advantage of Factory Rebates. There are some attractive rebates available right now from quality manufacturers such as Bushnell, Leupold, RCBS, Sightron, and Zeiss. You have to be a bit wary because rebates are typically used to move less-popular merchandise. But some rebates, such as the current RCBS Bucks or Bullets Rebate, apply to very wide range of merchandise, so it’s hard to go wrong. Just make sure that, when you buy a product, you retain the sales slip and the original packaging (it’s also wise to print out online orders). To qualify for the rebate, you may need to mail in a product identification code found on the box, along with your original sales receipt.
Share the post "Money-Saving Tips for Gun Guys and Gals"