Hodgdon Will Introduce Two New Powders in 2011
Hodgdon will introduce two new propellants in 2011, LEVERevolution and Superformance. According to Chris Hodgdon, these powders will allow hand-loaders to replicate Hornady’s factory-loaded LEVERevolution and Superformance ammunition. Hornady used proprietary powder blends to achieve impressive velocities in its Superformance ammo. Now reloaders can take advantage of that blending technology to get more performance from their hand-loaded cartridges.
According to the Shooting Times website, the two new powders should be available starting in January 2011: “This is welcome news to handloaders who until now have had to sit by and watch as factories make the best use of new bullets such as Hornady’s FTX and mass-produced loads that handloaders couldn’t safely duplicate. This should also be welcome news to shooters who until now have avoided new high performance cartridges over concerns about future high performance ammunition availability.”
- Superformance & LEVERevolution Powders in Stock at Grafs.com
- Hodgdon Announces New 2011 Reloading Manual
- Hornady’s Superformance Ammo Wins IWA Award
- Hornady Releases New .308 Superformance Match Ammo
- Precision Reloading Has Popular Powders in Stock Now