300m European Cup Finals Dominated By 6mmBR Shooters
300m Lapua European Cup Finals are currently underway in Zagreb, Croatia. The prone events have concluded — and Lapua ammo shooters dominated the field, with the little 6mmBR topping all other cartridge types in both the mens’ and womens’ divisions. There have been challengers to the 300m crown, including Norma’s 6XC and Lapua’s own 6.5×47, but it appears that the 6mmBR cartridge is still “King of the Hill” at 300 meters. We know that Lapua’s 6mmBR factory ammo is outstanding. This factory 6mmBR ammo shot well under quarter-MOA in one Eliseo Tubegun we tested (READ 6mmBR Tubegun Story).
The European Cup Finals continue today with mens’ 3×40 and ladies’ 3×20 matches. On Sunday, the last day of the competition, the Mens’ 3×20 Standard Rifle and Super Finals are slated. Here are results from Friday’s 300m Prone matches:
|Mens’ 300m Prone Results
1. Antti Puhakka, FIN 599-34X – 6mm BR
All Top 5 male shooters used Lapua
|Women’s 300m Prone Results
1. Catherine Houlmont, FRA 599-39x – 6mm BR
All Top 3 female shooters used Lapua factory-loaded 6mmBR ammunition.
L to R in photo below:
- 6BRs Dominate 300m Europa Cup
- 300m Centerfire Competition at the ISSF World Championships
- 300m Results at ISSF World Championships — Watch Videos
- Lapua Loaded Ammo Sale at Eabco.com — Plus Garage Sale
- Lapua 6.5×47 Factory Ammo Tests