Hunters Help Feed the Hungry with Meat Donations
Hunters are generous people. More than 11 million meals were provided to the less fortunate through hunters’ donations of game meat in 2010. Nearly 2.8 million pounds of game meat made its way to shelters, food banks and church kitchens and onto the plates of those in need. As a reminder to all hunters to consider sharing their harvest this autumn with those in need, NSSF has developed a new webpage to helpe hunters make venison donations to food banks and other charitable meal providers. Learn more at the Hunters Feed website.
Share Your Harvest — Video Explains How
- Hunters Donate 2.8 Million Pounds of Meat to Needy Americans
- Venison Recipes for Hunters
- HuntersRights.org Website Provides Useful Info
- NRA Offers Website for Hunters
- Hunters Contribute to Wildlife Conservation