Weatherby Recalls SS Vanguards for Barrel Nut Problem
Weatherby has issued an important safety recall of a series of stainless-barreled Vanguard hunting rifles. If you have one of the affected Vanguards, you should stop using your rifle immediately. The problem centers on the barrel nut used to secure the barrel. According to Weatherby: “On some Stainless Steel Vanguard Rifles the barrel nut is not tightened to required torque specifications. The use of the rifle with an improperly torqued barrel nut may lead to failure in a discharge situation which could result in a personal injury.” For additional information, contact the Weatherby Registration Center by calling (888) 770-7138 or sending email to: email@example.com .
- Smith & Wesson Recalls Two Performance Center Revolvers
- S&W Expands Thompson Center Venture Rifle Recall
- Remington Recalls Rem-Brand .338 Lapua Magnum Ammunition
- Winchester Recalls Lot of 5.56x45mm M855 Ammunition
- Ruger Recalls LCP Pocket Pistol