Precision Shooting Magazine Shuts Down after 56 Years
Precision Shooting Magazine is folding. Editor Dave Brennan announced that the respected print magazine will go out of business after 56 years of publication. This is a sad day. Precision Shooting was a serious journal that advanced our understanding of firearms technology and excellence in the shooting sports. Among the writers for the magazine were many talented shooters, gunsmiths, machinists, and engineers. Over the years, Precision Shooting articles (and bound books) have spotlighted major advances in barrel-making, stock design, bullet design, optics, and much more.
We are sad to see Precision Shooting close its doors after more than half a century. Editor Dave Brennan, his employees, and his ranks of writers are to be commended for giving us so many years of interesting and thought-provoking reading.
- June Issue of Target Shooter Magazine
- Tooley Offset Stock Fights Torque on Large-Caliber Rifles
- Tooley's Radical New Offset Stock
- New Comprehensive Sports Optics Book from Alan Hale
- December SHOT Business Magazine Now Available on Web