Set Your Clocks Back Today — End of Daylight Saving Time
Remember “Spring Forward, Fall Back?” Well it’s time to set your clocks (and watches) back to standard time. Daylight Saving Time officially ended at 2:00 a.m. on Sunday, November 4, 2012. That gives us back the extra hour we lost in the spring of this year.
If you knew about the time change in advance, perhaps you slept in for an extra hour today. If not… enjoy reading the new Bulletin items for today, and definitely check out our CMP Western Games Slide show from yesterday if you haven’t seen that yet.
- Time to "Fall Back" and Re-Set Your Clocks
- Results from 2011 Creedmoor Cup and CMP Western Games
- SHOT Show Special Today on Shooting USA — Don’t Miss It
- Phoenix Hosts CMP Games and Creedmoor Cup in October
- Western CMP Games and Creedmoor Cup Starts Oct. 17