New York State Second Amendment Rally Draws 10,000 Citizens
On Thursday, February 28, the New York State Rifle and Pistol Association (supported by the NRA-ILA), held a rally to stand up for the Second Amendment and protest New York’s recent passage of the so-called S.A.F.E. Act. The rally drew more than 10,000 law-abiding gun owners. According to the New York State Police, it was one of the largest rallies ever held at the State Capital in Albany, New York.
NRA President David Keene was the featured speaker and told attendees that NRA is committed to helping repeal the S.A.F.E. Act, saying NRA would do “whatever is necessary”–including going to court–to defend the Second Amendment. For the latest updates on efforts to repeal New York’s S.A.F.E. Act, visit www.NRA-ILA.org
Women for Second Amendment at S.A.F.E Act Rally
- Second Amendment March Draws National Attention
- New York State Abandons Useless CoBIS Ballistics Database
- Lawsuit Filed in Federal Court to Over-Turn New York’s SAFE Act
- Pennsylvannia Keep and Bear Arms Rally Set for April 7.
- Second Amendment March in Washington, April 19th