New Mauser M 12 Rifle to Be Distributed by Blaser USA
Earlier this month we ran a story on the new Sauer 101 rifle. It turns out the Sauer 101 will be distributed in the U.S. by Blaser USA. Here’s more good news for hunters — we’ve learned that Blaser will be bringing another new German hunting rifle to the USA — the Mauser M 12. You’ll find specs and photos of the M 12 below. This is a rifle with a great heritage, superb build quality, plus some innovative features.
Both the Mauser M 12 and Sauer 101 rifles should be available at retailers in late April. To learn more, visit these websites: www.Mauser-m12.com and www.Sauer-101.com. For additional information on the Blaser line of products visit www.Blaser-USA.com.
Mauser M 12 Specifications
- Bolt Features: 6-lug bolt, 60° bolt lift, bolt lugs engage directly in barrel, side bolt release, bolt can be disassembled without tools.
- Extraction: Dual, spring loaded-ejectors for positive extraction.
- Trigger: Crisp 950 gram (2.09 lb.) trigger pull.
- Magazine capacity: 5 + 1 (standard calibers), 4+1 (magnum calibers).
- Barrel length: 22″ (standard calibers), 24.5″ (magnum calibers).
- Overall length: 42″ (standard calibers), 44.3″ (magnum calibers).
- Weight: 6 .75 lb (standard calibers), 7 lb (magnum calibers)
- Chamberings: .22-250 Rem, .243 Win, 6.5×55 SE, .270 Win, 7×64, .308 Win, .30-06 Springfield, 8×57 IS, 9,3×62 | 7 mm Rem Magnum, .300 Win Magnum, .338 Win Magnum.
Mauser Technical Features Video (Worth Watching!)
Mauser M 12 Hunting Video
- New Sauer 101 Hunting Rifle from J.P. Sauer & Sohn
- Merkel RX Helix Straight-Pull Rifle — Teutonic Tour De Force
- Fast-Cycling Blaser R93 Offers Easy Barrel Switching
- Be the New Boss at Blaser USA — Executive-Level Job Opportunity
- Blaser Offers Easy Barrel Exchange and Fast Cycling