Blaser USA Hiring General Gunsmith in Texas
How would you like to be a salaried gunsmith for a major gun-maker’s USA operation? Here’s your opportunity. Blaser USA is looking to hire a gunsmith for its San Antonio, Texas sales and service center.
Candidates must have completed a recognized gunsmithing course, have “excellent communication skills”, be able to work in a “fast-paced” team-oriented business environment, and be able to work (on location) at regional and national shooting events. Duties include general gunsmithing, customer service work, and the following specific tasks:
- Finish assembly of rifles and shotguns.
- Inspects first piece samples from vendors.
- Assembles firearms in accordance with customer specifications.
- Repairs firearms for customers, sponsored shooters, and journalists.
- Minor stock repair and wood-working.
- Aligns sights/scopes and conducts test firings.
- Documents problems on customer returns as required.
- Inspects and sets out parts for repairs or product updates.
How to Apply
Blaser USA Inc.
- Resources for Anschütz Smallbore and Air Rifles
- Be the New Boss at Blaser USA — Executive-Level Job Opportunity
- Hunting Moving Game DVD from Blaser
- New Blaser R8 Rifle with Thumbhole Stock
- Crimson Trace Offers Free Batteries for Life on Laser Sights