NRA Tournament Operations Guide Now Available Online
A digital version of the NRA Tournament Operations Guide is now available FREE online. While supplies last, there are still some copies of the previous version available through the NRA Program Materials Center. However, the newer, free online version will replace it.
The 56-page NRA Tournament Operations Guide is loaded with information that will help your club or organization run efficient events. Featured topics include tournament planning, range operations, statistics, awards, and much more. A great resource for all match directors, the new guide covers eight different shooting disciplines.
Read the Complete Tournament Guide Right Here
A full version of the Tournament Guide is embedded below. Use the white arrows to move from page to page within the document. The down arrow advances one page at a time. Or, you can simply use the scroll bar on the right. NOTE: The “+” control zooms the page to 100% (or larger) for easier reading:
- NRA Guide to National Matches Now Available Online
- Download Free Guides to Federal and State Firearms Laws
- New NRA Competitive Shooting Webpage
- NRA Now Offers Online Tournament Sanctioning Process
- Check Out Free Camp Perry National Matches Info Guides