Five Armed Robbers Flee from Pistol-Packing Granny
How brave are five young hoodlums, two armed with guns, who tried to rob a Glendale, California jewelry store? They are complete cowards it turns out. When the 65-year-old lady store owner confronted the punks (using her own handgun), all five thieves fell over themselves fleeing the store in a panic. And it was all captured on security camera video last week.
Despite their “gangsta” ambitions, all five hoodlums ran like scalded cats when faced with a courageous senior citizen. The get-away driver even started to pull his vehicle away before all five criminals could climb aboard. The speed with which the five young robbers fled from the scene is almost laughable, if this wasn’t a deadly serious situation. Lt. Jeff Nightengale of the Garden Grove police department stated: “She felt her life was in jeopardy. She felt it was appropriate action to protect those people in the store”.Hats off to Top Shot Season 3 Champion Dustin Ellermann for finding this recent video story.
- Video Interview with National F-TR Champion Jeff Rorer
- Restrictive Gun Laws Blocked in New York and California
- WWII Veteran Recounts his Battle of the Bulge Experiences
- IBS Gear Spotlight: Home-Built Co-Axial (Joystick) Front Rest
- New Jersey Now Requires CMP Rifles to Ship to NJ-Licensed FFLs