Once-Fired Lapua-Made .338 Lapua Magnum Brass at Graf’s
These days, quality .338 Lapua Magnum brass is hard to locate — and expensive when you can find it. Here’s a money-saving solution for you .338 LM shooters. Grafs.com has acquired a large quantity of once-fired .338 Lapua Mag cartridge brass. This brass bears the “NT” headstamp, but Graf’s says this brass is “manufactured by Lapua, to Lapua specs”. Cost is $159.99 for one hundred (100) cases. That price includes shipping charges, but there is one $6.95 handling fee per order. This .338 LM brass is IN-STOCK as of March 5, 2013.
How does that price compare to brand-new Lapua-made .338 LM brass? MidwayUSA sells a box of 100 Lapua-made .338 LM cases for $257.99, but MidwayUSA is “out of stock” with no back-orders being taken. Elsewhere we’ve seen Lapua-made .338 LM brass sell for up to $289.00 per hundred.
- Lapua Brass Arrives at Vendors. Berger 105 VLDs at Bruno's.
- Lapua .260 Rem Brass In-Stock Now at Grafs.com and Eabco.com
- Special "100-Years" Lapua 30-06 Brass on Sale
- Get Your Lapua Brass Orders in NOW Before 2015 Price Increase
- Lapua Brass Arrives at MidwayUSA and Grafs.com